Experienced Naturopath Position - Vibe Natural Health
- Highly visible practice location and web presence
- High volume of new clients per week
- Existing clientele will be handed over during maternity leave plus your own new clients
- Contractor position with generous remuneration via percentage split
Need a change? Looking for a caring, team-based, friendly, professionally run and beautiful practice to relocate to?
We are seeking an experienced, professional, motivated and committed Naturopath, to join our multidisciplinary wellness medicine practice at Vibe Natural Health in The Grange in Brisbane.
You will join a team of practitioners including naturopaths, osteopaths, psychologists, acupuncturists and massage therapists in a friendly team-based practice with in-house referrals and great exposure. This a great opportunity for the right practitioner who would like to take their career to the next level and work in a rewarding environment with other professionals. With regular case conferencing and professional development in a supportive and positive environment. Team care is an important part of the practice, with patients often seeking help from multiple modalities within the team and you’ll always have someone to discuss your patients with.
We are looking for a highly experienced “general practice” Naturopath with a minimum of 3 years in private practice (excluding retail environments.) You must have a passion for and experience treating endocrine, digestive, and gynaecological issues. It would also be beneficial to have experience in the areas of anxiety and stress management, functional pathology testing, wholefoods nutrition, weight loss, thyroid dysfunction, adrenal fatigue, pregnancy and postnatal care, infant and child health, natural fertility and IVF support.
Our Naturopaths have relationships with local GPs and Ob/Gyns with whom we co-manage patients with endocrine, fertility and gynaecological problems and we’re passionate about taking an integrative approach to patient care.
You will hit the ground running with lots of new patients provided every week, as well as caring for an established client base during a maternity leave period. Our beautifully designed and fully fitted-out practice is in a highly visible location in The Grange with great signage and street exposure. We follow a strategic marketing plan, have a well established website and excellent google rankings and are committed to innovative online marketing to attract and retain clients.
Our practice provides everything for you, including consulting rooms filled with natural light, full reception and dispensing services and a large well-stocked naturopathic medicine dispensary. We also have space to run in-house wellness seminars and workshops, as part of the practice’s commitment to patient education and wellness promotion. Everything is provided for you, so you can concentrate on your patients!
What you need to be the successful candidate :
- You’re a people person who loves explaining naturopathic concepts to patients. You’re passionate about explaining the biology of the body to your patients, so they understand why they aren’t well and how you’re going to help them feel better than ever again and create positive change in their lives.
- You have demonstrated ability to retain your clientele, developing effective treatment plans and a busy client base who love what you do to help them.
- Place importance on doing your homework. Enjoy and consider it essential to stay up to date on health research, clinical developments, assessments, therapeutic tools and strategies.
- Strive to find the answers. You are the practitioner who goes the extra mile for your patients and you love the challenge when a patient with a complex case history walks through your door.
- You are highly organized and are willing to put in the time required outside of consulting hours to maintain the thriving client base that will be handed over to you. Willing to spend time every week contacting your new clients, following up ones who have cancelled, check in on ones who you’ve not seen in a while.
- Tick all the relevant boxes. University qualification in Naturopathy, member of a professional association and professional indemnity insurance.
- You must be available to work a minimum of 3 half day sessions per week, spread between morning and evening sessions.
- Minimum 3 years full time experience as a Naturopath in private practice, excluding retail environments.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to work in a supportive, professional and team-based practice, enquire or apply now by email.
Include the following information:
- Cover letter outlining why you’re the best candidate, telling us about yourself and your clinical passions.
- Up to date CV
We look forward to hearing from you,
Elysia and Glen.